If you use this website, various personal data will be collected. We always inform you what personal data we collect, how your data is used and what rights you have.
Please note that data transmission over the Internet (for example, when communicating by e-mail) may have security vulnerabilities. A complete protection of the data from access by third parties is not possible.
Who is responsible for data processing?
INTECMA Anlagentechnik GmbH, Käthe-Kollwitz-Straße 7, 04109 Leipzig, Germany, acts as the data controller. If you have any queries, please contact us via contact form or email@example.com.
Responsible entity is the natural or legal person who, alone or in concert with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (such as names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
How do we collect your data?
If you use our contact form or write to us per email, your data will be stored so that we can correspond with you. If we receive a message from you via the contact form or via email, we assume that we have the right to respond via email.
Other data is collected automatically when visiting our website. These are all technical data (for example Internet browser, operating system and time when our server was accessed). The collection of this information is automatic as soon as you enter our website.
What do we use your data for?
Part of the data will be collected to answer your questions from the contact form. In addition to this, we store data for statistical and security purposes whenever our servers are accessed. This data is used for the sole purpose of improving the web services provided by INTECMA Anlagentechnik GmbH. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior.
What rights do you have?
You have the right:
- To request information on the categories of personal data concerned, the purpose of the processing, any recipients of the data, the envisaged storage period (Art. 15 GDPR);
- To request incorrect or incomplete data is rectified or supplemented (Art. 16 GDPR);
- To withdraw consent at any time with effect for the future (Art. 7 (3) GDPR);
- To object to the processing of data on the grounds of legitimate interests, for reasons relating to your particular situation (Art 21 (1) GDPR);
- To request the erasure of data in certain cases under Art. 17 GDPR – especially if the data is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or is unlawfully processed;
- To demand under certain circumstances the restriction of data where erasure is not possible or the erasure obligation is disputed (Art. 18 GDPR);
- To data portability, i.e. you can receive your data which you provided to us, in a commonly used and machine-readable format, such as CSV and can, where necessary, transmit the data to others (Art. 20 GDPR);
- To file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority regarding data processing (the German Federal Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information (Bundesbeauftragte für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit); for any other matters: State Commissioner for Data Protection and Freedom of Information Saxony (Sächsischer Datenschutzbeauftragter, Herr Andreas Schurig, Devrientstr. 5, 01067 Dresden, www.saechsdsb.de)
Contradiction against advertising mails
The use of published in the context of the imprint obligation contact information for sending unsolicited advertising and information materials is hereby prohibited. The operators of the pages expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of the unsolicited sending of advertising information, such as spam e-mails.
SSL or TLS encryption
This site uses, for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as requests that you send to us as a site operator, an SSL or TLS encryption. An encrypted connection is indicated by the browser’s address bar changing from “http://” to “https://” and the lock icon in your browser bar.
If SSL or TLS encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us can not be read by third parties.
Data collection on our website
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognize your browser on your next visit.
You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and cookies only in individual cases allow, the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally exclude and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when closing the browser. Disabling cookies may limit the functionality of this website.
Server log files
The provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- used operating system
- the previously visited page (Referrer URL)
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Time of the server request
- IP address
There is no merge of this data with other data sources. The basis for data processing is Art. 6 (1) f GDPR.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the contact form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored in order to process the request and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
The processing of the data entered into the contact form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6 (1) f GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. A message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations carried out until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
The information you provide in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage, or it eliminates the purpose for data storage (for example, after your request has been processed). Mandatory statutory provisions—especially retention periods—remain unaffected.